Clairvoyance, clairaudience and other “clairs” comes with psychic intuition development. But such development need to be supported by conscious mind, and there’s interesting exercise, more like technique, that can improve your intuitive work. All you need is some visualization skills.
Learn clairvoyance! Develop the ability to perceive energies, chakras, light beings and more with this how-to manual written by A State of Mind author.
The Art of Seeing - Clairvoyance Manual
Learn clairvoyance! Develop the ability to perceive energies, chakras, light beings and more with this how-to manual written by A State of Mind author.Get your copy today!
How I Made The Discovery
Your brain knows what is good for you – at least to some degree. One day, or should I say, one night I begun to experience visions. Like dreams, except the fact I was completely conscious during these, and I was able to clearly recall all the images, and even make notes. Another night I’ve seen a library, in which I had full control over my movements – so I’ve picked up a book, and I saw a symbol. Its meaning is not important, everything else is.
You see, your brain is an interesting tool for working with clairvoyance.
How To Use This Technique
First important thing – you need to be a visual person, which means that your sight must be your primary sense. Those who prefer touch, or sounds might not get good results from this technique. So as I said, you will need some visualization skills. You’re going to create your sacred space, but not physical area, but a mental area.
- Meditate – first, start your normal meditation session. Close your eyes, relax and enter proper state of mind, in which you’re going to continue your work.
- Visualize a room, when you’re ready – let go your imagination, what do you see? How big is the room, is there any furniture? Is it bright or dark? Are there any weird symbols? The point is – do not try to visualize anything on your own, let go and see what your brain can create for you. Just sit and observe.
- Add the furniture – by furniture I mean everything you want. After your mind is done with first phase of your room creation, take control, use visualization to put objects you want in the room. Maybe a bookshelf, or a tarot deck on a desk, some flowers, maybe a huge window and sunlight entering the room? Add some bookshelf, some boxes, some chests, generally things that can be opened or reversed. You’re going to need them.
When you’re done with visualization, return to reality and relax. You’ve made the first step towards using this technique. And that was the easy thing. But creating the mental room is just the beginning, you need to learn how to use the room. Let’s say you are trying to locate a missing item in your house, and you wish to use your psychic intuition to find it.
- Meditate – once again, start your meditation and when you’re ready, move to your visualized room, just visualize it once again. Perhaps some things might be missing, but don’t worry – just put them “there” again, it might take time before you will complete your room in 100%.
- Seek – once in the room, think what you want to achieve there, in this case, you wish to receive information regarding missing item. So keep that intention in mind, and let go your imagination. Just observe. Do you see something extraordinary? Is there some object that wasn’t placed there by you? Do you have an urge to look into specific area of the room? If you can’t see or sense anything, go to the bookshelf, and pick up random book, then open it on random page – what’s on it? A number, word, symbol? How do you interpret it? If the book is empty, what does it mean? Perhaps the chest you’ve placed in the room stores the answer, go and open it. What’s inside?
By now, you should already get the point – different objects in your psychic room are symbolic, they’re meant to be interacted, for example, to be opened – and your mind in many cases will give you information through such visualization. By imagining you’re opening a book, you’re giving your subconscious a chance to help you out – it might create an image on the book page, that means something. Something like that happened to me many times.
So, you understand – interact with the ro0m, observe it, feel it, enjoy it, explore it. And interpret every single piece of information you’re receiving. At first, you might have troubles picking up any information, not mentioning interpretation. But that’s why you need to focus on that single technique, and practice it for week, two weeks, month, half a year. One day, you will be surprised how everything works out – and from that time on, the technique will work for you all the time.
Have you ever used such visualization technique to improve your psychic intuition?
Post published: February 18th, 2011