Do you know what psychic channeling is? I’m sure you do, there are so many books about the subject available, that I guess everyone is familiar with it. But did you know that channeling is often dangerous? No, you won’t get killed in the result, but you might create misleading knowledge through contacting entities.
What is Channeling
If you don’t know what channeling is, let me post a short definition. Channeling is a process, in which person is using psychic techniques to get in contact with disembodied entities from astral planes (or even other planets) in order to acquire information.
How Channeling Is Generating Problems – 2 Stories
Personally, I never experienced any channeling – I was never interested in the subject from the practical side, but I have learned a lot from my teachers and people who were practicing channeling. The simplest example why channeling is wrong can be found in at least two topics:
- Reiki – at first, there was Usui Reiki Ryoho, but with time, when Reiki found its way to channeling societies, people begun to create new forms of Reiki – kundalini reiki, gold reiki, angel reiki; supposedly because Mikao Usui, the creator of original Reiki system, has hidden the knowledge because people were not prepared. Now, this is bullshit :). Usui said that the system is complete, but people that were in contact with unknown entities did not accepted it – after all, they were receiving wisdom from the higher planes… Oh, really?
- 2012 – Mayans never said anything about the end of the world – yet people practicing channeling begun to share the knowledge they gained thanks to higher beings, knowledge about destruction and great changes in our minds. Will anything happen? No, but the creatures that are sending us these information must be having fun :).
If you want more, just wait until 2012 comes :).
3 Problems You Face
There are at least three problems you might face when trying channeling.
- Entities might lie – you never know what’s on the other side, and if you say “of course I know, it’s the great archangel Michael”, then you are a fool. No, you never know, because while you live on this earthly plane, you have no way of checking who the hell is the entity you’re talking about. Entities might want to search for believers who will feed them with emotional energies. Some entities are just parasites, nothing more… Beware of this.
- You can hear, but you can’t listen – even if there is an entity that would like to share useful and real knowledge with you, you might hear the message, but you might not listen to it. You might only think that you understand the message, but let’s be honest, you have no way of knowing if you two speak the same language, and you understand things exactly the same – it’s nearly impossible. Thus, the original message might be received in wrong way.
- You open yourself – when you perform channeling, you open yourself for the entity, and tell me – what will happen if the entity isn’t as nice as you thought? You might end up being possessed, and this isn’t nice experience.
Dangers That Come With Psychic Channeling
With the problems mentioned above, dangers come as well.
- Creating False Knowledge – by not understanding the message, or receiving fake messages from evil entities, you create false knowledge. You might even alter the real stuff that is already proven or set in stone by contacting the entities. False knowledge serves no purpose.
- Misleading People – I don’t have to explain that false knowledge misleads people, and through your channelings you might push them towards wrong path of their own development.
- Becoming a Guru – and if you don’t control yourself, you might become a guru with many followers, creating yet another destructive sect, that will alter the common knowledge further and further…
That’s why I consider channeling to be dangerous, even if sometimes entities want no harm. If you know something that does channeling, or if you practice it yourself, the best thing to do is to stop doing it…
Do you practice psychic channeling? Or do you know someone who does? Do you have any negative or positive experiences with channeling?
Don't forget to follow A State of Mind on Twitter and get new posts via RSS or via email.