A lot of people would like to see auras. For these, I’ve posted a tutorial that teaches how to see auras, but often, people try to “play” with plants or “dead” objects like a box. Rarely people consider the option of seeing their own aura as a good start. In this tutorial, I’m going to explain the famous “finger trick”.
Learn how to develop psychic abilities, from aura view to psychic readings, healing & telekinesis, with the ebook guide by A State of Mind author.
Psychic Development Simplified
Learn how to develop psychic abilities, from aura view to psychic readings, healing & telekinesis, with the ebook guide by A State of Mind author.Get Your Copy Today
How Did I Learn To See My Own Aura
When I first tried to perceive auras, I followed the tutorial I found in Web and tried to see aura of a red square on white background. It didn’t work – seeing aura of a nonliving object is hard. After many months, I tried another experiment – seeing my own aura, and then have found a tutorial for seeing it between index fingers. This was a breakthrough for me, because the experiment was successful. A new approach changed my previous failure into great psychic success.
Why Should You Start With Your Own Aura
Seeing your own aura is simpler than seeing an aura of others, because:
- It’s part of you, and for some reasons, it’s much “easier” for your brain to accept that you’re seeing something that is yours.
- It’s living aura, or in other words, it’s an aura of a living, sentient being. Therefore, it’s stronger and easier to perceive.
Living beings such as people, animals, or plants, or trees, have stronger auras. It is this way, because they have stronger psychic energies within their energy systems. Therefore, it’s easier to perceive these strong energy fields, easier than trying to see an aura of nonliving object.
How To See Your Own Aura
In order to see your own aura, you need a darker room – again, it’s easier to perceive aura in weaker light, and on a darker background – with time and practice you might learn how to see aura all the time, but as a beginner, you should stick to popular rules :). When it’s dark enough, but not pitch black, of course, sit down and relax.
- Clear your mind, and focus on your goal – your goal is to see your own aura between index fingers. Focus on seeing your aura, believe it’s possible, know it’s possible.
- Touch your fingers – touch your index finger together, rub them, push them against each other. Aura is “sticky”, and once one finger sticks with other one, the energy will “hang” between fingers.
- Focus on the area between fingers – after some time of rubbing your fingers together, move them apart, leaving about 1 cm of space between fingers. Then focus on the space between them and try to see something. If you can’t see anything, put your fingers together again, close your eyes and let them rest for few seconds, then try again.
You should continue this exercise for 5 to 15 minutes each day, for few weeks. Some people will see the aura in their first try, while others might need to wait few days. But eventually, you will see something – like a mist, or fog or smoke between your fingers. This is your aura!
Don’t stop your training after seeing the aura for the first time. Continue the training for days and weeks. With time, the aura will get more clear and easier to perceive. Then, you can try to put your whole hands together, then move them apart and see the aura between whole hands, and then you might want to see aura between fingers of the other person.
Remember to look at naked body – face, neck, hands or feet, because aura is easier to perceive on naked parts of the body. Of course, if you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, it’s a great opportunity to see the entire aura :).
What about you? Can you already see aura? What great techniques can you share with other readers?
Post published: December 8th, 2010