Psychic development does not come for free – there are dangers you might face, dangers you should be aware of. If you will be aware of what might came along with psychic abilities, you will also know how to protect yourself against many things.
How I Got My Own Poltergeist
When I was young and I was just starting my psychic development, I was drawing a lot of energies. My body had troubles with utilizing them, which I wasn’t aware of. After few weeks, something begun to happen – the energies have found a way out during sleep. I was being pushed into my bed for few nights, and all of this culminated in me being throw onto a wall by my very own poltergeist effect.
As I have learned, psychic development might be dangerous. But knowing the dangers that you might have to face is a first step in learning the ways to protect yourself.
5 Dangers of Psychic Development
Below you can find five dangers that you might face.
- Overload – the energy system we have is a like a storage room, the space is limited. The more energy you have, the faster the space develops, and you are able to collect more and more energies with time. But there are limits of how much energy your energy system can handle. Take more than you can process, and you will suffer from something called overload. You might get headache, feel dizzy, and you might feel like a guy with ADHD syndrome :). You won’t be able to focus, or to perform any psychic skill, and you might even cause some poltergeist activity.
- Too much information – developing psychic abilities and different ESP skills might cause an overload of information as well. Your psychic mind with time might start picking up tons of information you’re unable to process. This is the reason why most people can’t use psychic skills on daily basis, there are filters on place, and your subconscious is filtering information that shouldn’t reach your conscious mind. Becoming psychic is all about dealing with these filters – but if you will overdo, and you will delete the filters totally, you might have problems :).
- Seeing spirits – for many people, seeing spirits is cool. But if you would see them all over the time, there’s possibility that you might find yourself being unable to tell the difference between a spirit, and living person. Now that would be a problem, wouldn’t it? It’s another small danger that you might face during your psychic development.
- Sensing emotions – a skill of psychically sensing emotions of others is called psychic empathy. Sensing someone’s happiness is OK, but imagine that you sense their physical and emotional pain that pushes you towards depression. This is a great danger, sensing emotions of others and considering them your own emotions is problematic, as it might cause problems in your daily life. Knowing this is a reason that persuades people to learn psychic shielding first.
- Exposure to entities – a person that is psychically development generates a lot of psychic energies, that are like “food” for many entities from the astral planes. These entities might try to feed upon you, and this might turn into attachment, then obsession and finally possession. And these things might end up in small things, like headache or depression, to bigger, like death. Don’t be afraid though, knowing this is a first step in learning how to protect yourself against such possibility of becoming food source :).
Learning the dangerous elements of whatever you’re learning is always important, sometimes it might save you from a headache, and sometimes from death. Keep this in mind, and you will be OK when developing your own psychic powers.
Of what other dangers that come with psychic development you might think? Share your thoughts in the comments.
Don't forget to follow A State of Mind on Twitter and get new posts via RSS or via email.