In the last two weeks I had to explain what a real psychic can do and how does he looks like, and I had to do this multiple times, both in the internet and in real world. This has inspired me to write this article, because as it turns out, not many people are aware what a real psychic can and can’t do.
Learn how to develop psychic abilities, from aura view to psychic readings, healing & telekinesis, with the ebook guide by A State of Mind author.
Psychic Development Simplified
Learn how to develop psychic abilities, from aura view to psychic readings, healing & telekinesis, with the ebook guide by A State of Mind author.Get Your Copy Today
Most people imagine that a psychic is an old lady sitting in a dark room with a crystal ball and she’s showing the future to people, mostly for money. Well, that’s a fortune teller, not a psychic. So here are 7 things you should know about psychics.
- We see no future – in reality, we cannot see the future as most people think we can. The future isn’t defined and we’re creating it as we move on with our life. I talked about it in my article about wheel of destiny. There is no way for a psychic to look into crystal ball and see what’s coming with details. When you’re going to a fortune teller, don’t treat everything what he says as it would really going to happen.
- We can’t read minds – some people believe a psychic can tap into your mind and read it like an open book. That’s not the way it works, a psychic might pick up emotions and feelings using different ways, different psychic abilities, but even with telepathy there’s no way to literally read minds. Don’t expect positive reaction from a psychic if you will mention that, but pay attention – if he will say he can do this, then most probably he’s just a fraud.
- We sense things – you know this standard element of ghost hunting TV shows when a psychic says something like “I sense a presence here”, well – that’s what we do. Since energy body development makes us more sensitive to energies, we can sense streams and centres of psychic energies, and we can also sense people signature and the presence of disembodied entities.
- We don’t see nor hear, we see and hear – people think that psychic can literally see or hear things. This is not how a psychic abilities look like. Most of the time, clairvoyance isn’t clear and it’s based on things we see with our inner eyes (just like you can visualise an orange now), and clairaudience is based on hearing things inside our head, like you can speak aloud in your thoughts.
- We pay attention to energies – in reality, being a psychic is all about paying attention to energies and psychic impressions we’re receiving, but since all people can sense these energies, what’s the difference between us and them? It’s simple, we know what to look for and we’re looking for it. That’s basically it, if you will understand what to look for when it comes to psychic energies, you will make a huge step in your psychic development.
- We know things – just like we use clairvoyance and clairaudience, sometimes we just know things. It’s another famous thing you might recall from movies. Personally, I have no way to explain this, it might be considered as something like woman’ intuition. We just know something is going to happen, or a phone is about to ring.
- We aren’t all the same – probably the most important thing you you should know about psychics is that we are not all the same. Some just know things, some hear things, others might just sense things. In simple words, one psychic can do only one thing, another psychic can have a wide range of abilities. It’s not said that we all have the same abilities.
If you’re a psychic, have you ever had to explain what you can do for real, and what’s just a stereotype? Or maybe you had encountered a psychic in your life that explained your point of view is wrong?
Post published: March 31st, 2010