Article written by JoeT, re-published from the United Psionics Club, permission granted by Float, UPC administrator.
Telekinesis is a skill that requires both practice and patience. I know, two words that most new guys hate, suck it up its well worth it. I’ve been practising telekinesis for several years now and I’ve improved dramatically. One thing that made me better and more advance in telekinesis is that I made some neat new techniques that work really well. Most people I have chatted with have a lot of problems because they don’t know what techniques they should use, hopefully this will help.
United Psionics Club Archive
Getting Started: Well before you start you shouldn’t have any doubt in your mind whatsoever. You need to know this is real and can be done. Don’t even try to attempt telekinesis if you have the attitude like “This probably won’t work but hey I’ll try” because that will not work. You need to convince your subconscious that this will work, having a negative attitude won’t help at all. So take some time before you start your practice and convince yourself that this will work.
- Relax: Now that you know this will work, you’ll need to relax. You need a fresh clear mind for telekinesis. Do whatever you need to relax. Some people like to meditate others like lay down for a little bit before they start. If you want to have any success with telekinesis you’ll need to learn how to relax your mind. Here are a couple of techniques to help you relax.
- Counting: Counting is a very useful technique to relax and clear your mind. First get into an comfortable position and close your eyes. Now pick a high number (Example 100 or 50) and start to count down. Now, while your counting down imagine that every time you go down a number your body is becoming more and more relax.
- Stairs: This technique is my personal favorite and used daily. First get in an comfortable position and start to relax. Now close your eyes and visualize yourself standing over a flight of stairs. Now take a deep breath and visualize yourself starting to walk down the flight of stairs. Now, while your visualising yourself walking down the flight of stairs start to count the stairs. You can either count down or count up it really does not matter, just as long as you know that walking down the stairs signifies that you are becoming relaxed.
Those are only a couple of techniques to clear your mind and become relaxed. They’re many more relaxation techniques so please do not believe that those are only two ways to clear your mind in order to practice telekinesis. Clearing the mind is essential in the practice of telekinesis so make sure you clear your mind and relax before and while you are practising telekinesis.
- Connection: The connection is the most important thing in telekinesis. The connection is what makes this all work. Now here is where people fail and have problems. Don’t worry, I have some techniques that have helped a lot of people and I’m sure these will work for you.
- Connection Tech 1: Set the object that you want to connect with down in front of you. For this example we’ll use the infamous psi-wheel. Now once you have it set down in front of you, close your eyes and relax. Visualize yourself in the same room you are in now but only all white. Everything is pure white the walls, television, desk, pictures, computer everything. Now look at yourself and the wheel, and imagine that only yourself and the wheel are the color blue. You can use any color you want I personally use blue. Everything in the room is white except you and the wheel. Know this validates the connection between you and the wheel. Know that everything is different except you and the wheel. This will help you “become one” with the wheel.
- Connection Tech 2: One again, set the object you have chosen to connect with down in front of you. We will again use the psi-wheel for our example. Now look at it and concentrate. Know that the object is connected to you and you are connected to the object. There is no difference between yourself and the wheel whatsoever. I like to state that message in my head around 3-5 times to help convince myself. Do not the connection, let the connection come to you. Now while saying this in your head, start to look for details in the wheel. What color is it? How big is it? Is it paper or tinfoil? etc. Looking at all those details makes the connection stronger.
- Objective Tech 1: Now that you have the connection with the object, you’ll want the object to accomplish something. In this example we will use the psi-wheel also. The objective is what makes the object accomplish a certain task. Since we are using the psi-wheel as our example our objective will for it to spin. Look at the psi-wheel and ask it to spin in your head. Key word “ask”, don’t try to force it. In my experience with telekinesis, I’ve learned that trying to force an object to move tends to weaken the connection. Think of the object as your friend and you’re just trying to move it in a friendly way. I like to say in my head “ Come on buddy please spin for me” *laughter in the background* It may seem a little weird but believe me, it works.
- Objective Tech 2: Another great way to move an object is to use visualization skills. Close your eyes and see yourself and the psi-wheel in a room. Visualize yourself standing up and looking at the psi-wheel. Now, again your objective will be it to “Spin”. Now while visualising yourself standing up and looking at the psi-wheel say “Spin” then visualize yourself spinning. While you are spinning see that because you are spinning the psi-wheel is spinning to join you. See that when you stop it will stop, and when you spin the psi-wheel will spin. This technique works very well for people that visualize a lot while practising psychics.
This is where patience comes to play, when people do not receive results quickly they tend to overdue the objective. Do not at all try to yell in your head or out loud “spin” because that will not help or work at all. People tend to get frustrated when they don’t receive results as quickly as wanted. Telekinesis takes time to learn and most people don’t understand that. So please practice intelligently and do not rush results.
- Practice: You should practice daily to obtain the skill of telekinesis. Set a time everyday to practice. When I first started, I practiced every night at 11:30 pm for a half hour. I suggest you pick a time that you are comfortable with to practice and decide how long you want to practice for. If practiced daily you should get results in time.
- Warnings: If at anytime you start to feel sick or receive a headache, stop at once. Do not force results let them come by there own. Practice at your own pace, some people may be able to practice for an hour, some people maybe able to practice for a half hour, it doesn’t matter as long as your giving it your best. You should get the same results as the next guy practising if you’re practising intelligently.
- Conclusion: Well I hope this article helps you accomplish the skill of telekinesis. I can’t stress enough that telekinesis requires both patience and practice. Don’t get discouraged if results come slow. Just keep your practice going and you will receive results. Thank you for reading and I hope you have great success with telekinesis.
Don't forget to follow A State of Mind on Twitter and get new posts via RSS or via email.